Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1306312652' post='1540562]

I hate it when my mate says if i turn my gain all the way up, i'll be getting all the 600w out of his cheap as $99 amp

and when my other mates says 2 10's are louder than anything out there, because they are smaller and move faster than 12, 15's, 18's etc but than i say does that mean 8's are louder than 10's he comes back and says NO WAY 8's are to small <_< <_<

Lmao

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401

All Stinger HPM wiring

Not being able to obtain the "Repair Manual" for my HU because "I'm not an authorized repair center."

(BTW if anyone knows how I can get one let me know...)

My HU doing weird shit like: ejecting the cd into the back of the faceplate, the tilt not closing back in when it's turned off, demanding a cd to be in to operate (not literally demanding but it won't work right without a cd in)...

Being told that it'll cost more to repair my HU than when i bought it new...

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Also people saying they blew their glass out with equipment that obviously isn't capable of it. I hear that quite often

Got a demo once from a Car Toys salesman with a 8w7 and said he used to have the big system but tired of blowing out his back window. :orly3:

Which reminds me...

Walking into a shop just to window shop and figure out in 2 seconds that the sales guy is propaganda fed moron but since the wife is with you you gotta be nice and bite your lip...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Also people saying they blew their glass out with equipment that obviously isn't capable of it. I hear that quite often

Which reminds me...

Walking into a shop just to window shop and figure out in 2 seconds that the sales guy is propaganda fed moron but since the wife is with you you gotta be nice and bite your lip...

You mean your tongue? He might start hitting on you if you bite your lip at him haha j/k

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

people who swear that woofer break in is a must, or people who swear that under powering a sub will kill it.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Which reminds me...

Walking into a shop just to window shop and figure out in 2 seconds that the sales guy is propaganda fed moron but since the wife is with you you gotta be nice and bite your tongue...

You mean your tongue? He might start hitting on you if you bite your lip at him haha j/k

Fixed. One thing to get hit on, but i'd feel especially dirty and shameful with the car toys guy.

people who swear that woofer break in is a must, or people who swear that under powering a sub will kill it.

The latter people are the same ones who talk about gains like they're volume knobs. I say let those idiots stay idiots. I don't want to waste my time trying to educate anyone who clearly is too proud to admit they could learn something. They don't piss me off. Does it hurt me they're pigheaded and stubborn? It's kinda funny actually.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When your friend asks you if swapping out his kicker comp to an obsidian audio 12" will make him do hair tricks.........

Edit: and in a trunk car

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Dude says he had 2 kicker l7's in a prefab box in his truck that just had to be over 160db...(never was it metered)..

I knew someone a while back saying he hit a 190 on two alpine Type r's on a amp saying 1000 watts max.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived