Jump to content

Bigblu

Members
  • Posts

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigblu

  1. I think more how to's is always great. Awesome vid btw
  2. Nice vid bro cookie monster breaking. BTW what color/brand paint you used to paint the port.
  3. Really nice! Did you get your order in today?
  4. Waiting on my tracking number for 2 xl 15s. Hope I hear something soon Im driving myself crazy...lol
  5. Can't wait to hear those beast. Looking good bro.
  6. 5k 2 xl 15 ar cones with surround 11221
  7. OMG those look sexy as hell! Checking out the site right now.
  8. Wow sorry to hear this bro. I think an alarm is a great measure along with the shot gun. So are you able to blast right from your window?
  9. That looks fucking sick bro...really nice.
  10. Don't think the bleach would do well with a black hat to risky IMO.
  11. I was thinking of the same thing but didn't know what it is called. How well doesmit work?
  12. A pretty good site for deals sometimes. Ben's Bargains tracks deals and bargains from different online stores and offers coupon codes as well. The type of stuff that is found here ranges from home goods to electronics. http://bensbargains.net/
  13. Don't know about it the site being down but i tried downloading the test tones .rar and i get an error. "We could not retrieve this file because the link is invalid"
  14. Thanks for posting up this vid. Carpting a box doesn't seem so bad after watching this.
  15. Cant disagree with that. Rather see something new IMO.
  16. x2 I cant wait to see what they have in store for us.
  17. Damn that xl is tearing stuff up! I really dig the location too.
  18. I have the same earbuds I think there are great more IMO. They produce great bass for being earbuds. As for the DRE headset they are ok but what kills it for me is the large headset. Also demo the earbuds and I didnt like those at all. For $50 I love my Titan earbuds.
  19. Great review looking forward to getting some subs from DC myself. The more I read different threads and watch YouTube vids the More anxious I get. Damn bills haha sooner or later I will get a pair. BTW anyone know the time from placing an order to getting the m2's to ya front door. I know it depends on location but what has been others pass experiences.
×
×
  • Create New...