Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

read the post by Justin Smith

http://www.facebook.com/incriminator

that's complete bullshit.

I'm not the kyle being accused of cheating lol. Kyle barnes is the man in question not me, and personally I think they're both full of shit. Bubba only 200ish views on his video with 450ish votes hmmmm..... And that's the second bracket.....

Yeah it is.

His wife is so convinced you are cheating.

Oh well we voted fairly. Don't think they can do anything about it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Yeah it is.

His wife is so convinced you are cheating.

Oh well we voted fairly. Don't think they can do anything about it.

I'm not understanding how she thinks you're cheating if the vote is for the other guy.... Makes no damned sense....

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

wow my computer geeked on that one... sorry ya'll...

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

LOL we all thought it was you due to you saying it was bullshit and the guys name was Kyle

:fail:

Archived