Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

people who spend tons of money on equipment by buying it from the local audio shop (the store around here rips people off), then spend even more money to get them to custom install it. In the end, it looks nice, but it doesn't sound nearly as good as mine and they spent much more money than me and then they go and say that there's is better than mine...

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Waiting for stuff from Fedex.

Big trunk with a fucking small hole.

i hate this grrrrrr

lincoln11mks_trunk_medium.jpg

I used to sell Lincolns, and the MKS is rediculous. Can't sit in the back seat if you're more than 6 foot tall or 200 lbs, and you can't get shit into the trunk. I used to demo the trunk by climbing into it, but not this one. Biggest trunk you can get in a sedan, but no way in hell to use it, unless you want to load 20 8" bazooka bass tubes in it.

Your post just made me think of this car. :shrug:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When someone says they have been in car audio for 7 years yet only hit 130 db sealed... and when i say its a 425 amp alternator they question me and say no alternators are in watts not amps... or when they say listen to my system and tell me it might hurt... buddy you aren't even breaking a 140...

AND when you see dumbass's driving around with a best buy system saying they are the loudest in town blah blah blah....

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

When you do calculations to build a LED circuit powered by your amp only to discover your bench top power supply had too low of a current to give a good voltage reading... and in effect blow LEDs based on bad readings...

just remember 500 watts on 4 ohms is 44 volts... not 36....

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

• 3 weeks later...

Also people saying they blew their glass out with equipment that obviously isn't capable of it. I hear that quite often

yeah, that pisses me off too. Also, when people talk shit, and pretend they know a lot, but really don't know shit. They talk about how big and bad ass thier system is, and when you call em out on it, they come up with some excuss that prevents them from letting you see it.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

People that do shitty installs

People who dont know who Steve Meade is or the website (those who work at Car Audio Shops in your city and been there since the beginning of time)

People that dont know what a good subwoofer is like DC, Sundown Fi, Audioque, Skar

People that are installers and don't know anything about the car audio community

Archived