Sonic Electronix

i just had all this shit done to my truck and dont like the way it sounds what would you do to make it better? 4-12s or two 18s with same power? my box is too small and already blew it apart!!! i going to redo it soon my self this time. what would you to get the biggest bass? out of an el camino check out my car in the garage el monte

anarchy_symbol_red_on_black-75x75.png

Depends what your doing? Generally the one with more cone area and more power

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i want to hit a 150 i hit a 148.3 in a surburban with some proboxs i figured it would be louder in the el camino but its not as deep now everything is in a small sealed box. i think im going to do a bed cut. but i really didnt want to do that.

Why mess up an el camino :( my grandpa has a 71 SS and I would NEVER cut that thing up. But I guess if you're up for it, I'd like to see 4 15's in the bed of one :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Is this a blowthru? I'm confused..but 2 18's is more cone area, 4 12's is gonna be more motor force and less space you have to use, I'd personally do 12's

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Is this a blowthru? I'm confused..but 2 18's is more cone area, 4 12's is gonna be more motor force and less space you have to use, I'd personally do 12's

the box is all in the cab its a big L

my box i had built is rattling in the back and it sounds like its not enough air space.it dont get real low. sould i take it out and fiberglass it or do something totaly different

Small cone, on small power, in a small box, won't get low. That rattling sound is probably the sub bottoming out cuz you're trying to play too low.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

its the box i allready fixed it once in the front then it moved to the back the shop i went to really screwed me i just wanted to know if i should cut my truck up to put a big ass box in there or shold i do a different speaker configuration

i want to hit a 150 i hit a 148.3 in a surburban with some proboxs i figured it would be louder in the el camino but its not as deep now everything is in a small sealed box. i think im going to do a bed cut. but i really didnt want to do that.

Damn! What were you running?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE