Feg..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Dont know you but happy bday man. Have a good one. Mines not so good had to take finals today and its raining so someone needs to have a good one.

thanks man im planning on having a good next 5 days bars tonight then camping until monday..........if i wake up alive tomorrow lol.. but thank you, i hope you have a good one too..that is after finals

Happy birthday man =]couldnt even imagine not being able to drink legally until your 21! In ireland its 18 and thats still too old!But who ever let that stop anybody anyway :peepwall: have a good one dude :drinks:

hahah thank you! thats true, im from bosnia before i moved out to cali i was able to buy alcohol at the age of 8-9 have not been there in years so not sure if anything changed i doubt it because my cousin is 17 she went back there to visit and they did everything as far as bars/clubs. i look old though lol cuz of my beard and tattoo and shit on my forearm so sometimes i just say forgot my ID AND im good lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Slappy Happy Burfday Minel!!!

thanks bro.............i still owe u 12 bucks fuck

Feg..

i love you twoo ray smileys.gif

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.