HO alt replacement rectifier

thats about what i paid to have an old alt rebuilt. that one also had a broken stud. so i think it sounds like a fair price.

Yea, but he said the stud isn't replaceable. Can't connect power wire, then whats the point?

read it again. they cant just reattach the stud, they have to replace the rectifier because the stud is part of it.

at least thats my understanding of it.

I see what your saying. It just threw me off with the guy saying it was a 145 on there and needs replaced. But then the following sentence said the stud cant be.

I am in now way worried that these will not perform. So many people had great luck with Iraggi....the lack of CS is what sucks teh balls.

I am worried about this damn rectifier thing tho. I mean the guy who is working on my shit knows alts some what but he dont know jack shit about HO alts. I dont want him replacing my rectifier with some POS that's gonna cause the alt to not do what it should.

Me and him went back and forth last night and this morning about the fact that there is such a thing as a 300a. he meant he was gonna tell me my alts are only 130a. He worked for an alt/starte shop for 15 years so I know he knows what he is doing. I just want the right parts put back in.

Honestly, call Mech or DCP and see what they tell you or even order the Rectifier and stud from them. I would prefer to spend a little extra and get it done by someone who knows about h/o alts, then spend the money and have it done wrong (not saying the guy would do it on purpose, but just not knowing our bad habits enough).

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Is anyone from DCP on here anymore? I still need this resolved, kinda fell off for a week due to me moving.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I've seen dc power Kyle post a few times

Noy very active though

Why not just give then a call? I was talking them

On there fb page and they said the best way to get ahold of them is to call

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Thanks. I actually got a hold of Rob after i posted through email.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.