Sonic Electronix

to be honest shouldnt see more then 5v i wana say because all it does in turn the amp on and off. just like your ipod cables dont send out more then a 5v output because dosnt take more then 5v to charge an ipod

lol no dude. its 12-14v. if it were 5v, adding a relay would fuck something up.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

haha so i was right...

sooo SKITTLES would me running my remote straight from the battery be fine? i have a switch inbetween

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

remote wire is 12 volts and usually around 500 milliamps. thats enough for about two amps. but i had a problem with my 4 channel cutting out when running 3 amps on one remote so i had to wire in a relay.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

haha so i was right...

sooo SKITTLES would me running my remote straight from the battery be fine? i have a switch inbetween

yes you can do that. when you add a relay you are basically running a wire from battery to remote turn on. the HU remote just flips the relay, you will be doing the same thing, just manually

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

haha so i was right...

yes you can do that. when you add a relay you are basically running a wire from battery to remote turn on. the HU remote just flips the relay, you will be doing the same thing, just manually

ok cool thanks just wanted to clear that up

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

So if i wanna power 3 amps from my HU, I should buy a relay?

Or run them from my battery with a switch?

yup usally the remote wire can handle about 2 may get lucky with 3 but after that you need a relay. or do what i do run it from the battery with a switch then to a distribution block.

a distro block for remote wires? this doesnt need to be any bigger than 16awg.

Well I had one laying around and I had to hook up 2 amps soo I figured id use it

it should put out 12 volts but the current is low. iv seen 2 and 3 amps off the same wire b4 but honestly the best way to do it would be to run a relay and let your remote wire turn the relay on and off

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056