Mechman Alternators

OUT OF THE SHOP UNTIL 5/31/2011

Slammin' and Jammin' is this weekend so we will be at the show in our booth. Units in production in the shop will still get built, shipping will still get shipped, but we won't be able to handle our normal sales load again until the 31st.

Email to [email protected] and I will get with you ASAP, I will be in and out of the shop all weekend, but we will be slammed and jammed (ha ha ha) with work at the show.

Of course all of you are invited to come by the shop tomorrow night for our afterparty, I recommend it. Knoxville locals bring your rides!!!

If you call on the phone please LEAVE a MESSAGE, we have issues with people calling 20 times and not leaving a message. We can't always answer the phone right away and repeatedly calling is going to do nothing but slow down the time it will take to get to you. We provide great service to our customers, but we are a small shop and can't drop everything every time it rings. Not trying to be rude, just be patient and we WILL get you the best product available for your ride.

Have a great weekend, play it loud and play it safe.

Eric@Mechman.