Sonic Electronix

My box is tuned @ 34 hz I am getting an alt soon and then doin batts not sure about the sound deadners it holds the sound now really well and not sure where it would help. I was just playing regular music at the show. If I had a few sweeps I am sure it would be higher and since i Knew I was under powered I didn't turn it up all the way

02 Trailblazer

Soundstram vir 500 Head Unit

Audiopipe line driver

Hifonics Collossus (1600 X 2 @ 1 ohm rms)

2 15 RE MX custom box 3.5 net cuft per side tuned @

MTX TE404 highs amp

MTX 6.1 compnents in front doors

Focal 6.5 in rear doors

Kenetik 2000 watt battery in rear

Python alarm system

I am just looking for any input I can get to get my numbers higher

02 Trailblazer

Audiopipe line driver

MTX TE404 highs amp

Focal 6.5 in rear doors

Python alarm system

Actually my last system was roughly 2db louder on music and sound deadner will help it numbers about as much as doubling ur power depending on how much u deadner u add and also u have a daily box if u want higher numbers find a way to tune ur box higher

www.wooferwarehouse.com

so should i take it all out and put sound deadner on the floor and roof and sides of the cargo area of the truck I was going to do the back hatch anyway...I never used it before

02 Trailblazer

Audiopipe line driver

MTX TE404 highs amp

Focal 6.5 in rear doors

Python alarm system

Tune box higher also make box bigger 3.5cft is way too small especially with the power you're throwing. They require about 3cft EACH tuned to 35hz I'd start by making atleast 5.5-6cft box tuned @ 35hz and you'll probably see a decent increase also how big is your port? If you're only running 3.5cft thats 41" of port, while you actually need almost TWICE that you might not be moving enough air broski.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Well, the enclosure doesnt seem to be tuned for SPL and seems to be more of a daily, musical box. The guy who built it, claiming 150s could have been talking out of his ass. Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

THe box is 3.5 after displacement each side so all and all it is 7cuft not sure aboout the port size I didn't tune it and I think it is tuned @ 34.7 ou sumthin like that I didn't build it bc I know nothing about it lol I just wanted something that bumps I drive it daily but like to go to shows and see if i place

02 Trailblazer

Audiopipe line driver

MTX TE404 highs amp

Focal 6.5 in rear doors

Python alarm system

yea man 150 is way away from the 145..

i was running a 146.7 with my 2 15's so i rebuilt the enclosure but i still wanted to go higher using a lower tuned port... before was tuned at 34hz now on 30hz...

brand new out the box i am burping a 150.9 at 48hz in the kick and a 148.8 on the dash... i should go a little higher after i brace and sound deaden the back wall add a batt and a HO alt.. but thats only talking a few tenths...

like all of us decide if you want a street beat ride or a burp... or a happy medium like i chose lol

anyways good luck man

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

The guys who built it were from fatbox usa it is made from 1 inch industrial mdf and is bracesed inside they have a website thats how I found them it looks like good stuff they do boxes for alot of high end subs again I know nothing about competition stuff this is only the second show I had been in. I am just looking for the highest spl # for my investment

02 Trailblazer

Audiopipe line driver

MTX TE404 highs amp

Focal 6.5 in rear doors

Python alarm system

THe box is 3.5 after displacement each side so all and all it is 7cuft not sure aboout the port size I didn't tune it and I think it is tuned @ 34.7 ou sumthin like that I didn't build it bc I know nothing about it lol I just wanted something that bumps I drive it daily but like to go to shows and see if i place

And that's what the guy built it for a daily driver that can go to a comp and compete he shouldn't claim u should be in the 150's bc u probably won't get there its in a daily box not a spl box I could seeing going up 2-3db or so by adding some deadner some more power ect but if u want straight spl and to be in the 150db range build a spl type enclosure

www.wooferwarehouse.com