SOLD... DYNAUDIO Esotec 342 components

I have a set of the mid ranges in this set and they scream. This is a top quality product here. Good luck with the sale Ric

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

sorry if this is considered post dumping but are you a dealer of dynaudio? if so i may have some inquiries on another product

No sir... I was looking at the line to bring in... i grabbed a set of these to test in my own truck... but have never gotten the chance to use them and I've been looking at them on my shelf for about 6 months now.

I never brought the line in b/c of price... too pricey for this area.

sorry if this is considered post dumping but are you a dealer of dynaudio? if so i may have some inquiries on another product

No sir... I was looking at the line to bring in... i grabbed a set of these to test in my own truck... but have never gotten the chance to use them and I've been looking at them on my shelf for about 6 months now.

I never brought the line in b/c of price... too pricey for this area.

You make a mistake, throw them in your truck, wonderfull , clean, warm, silkiness high-end sound.

Bought my 6.5 comps in the middle 90th them still alive.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Wow thats cheap.

Does the set come with x-overs?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 1 month later...

Trades for old school good sq gear?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived