Future Audiopipe users...

Im gonna make a video, i have a cold now just gotta wait till that is gone...and im not saying there is anything wrong with audiopipe amps at all, i love my 2 original ones, and if the other 2 3ks had not been doa im sure i would have loved them...and as far as ruining for others, i hope i have...i hope me having to go through these problems somehow helps other people and saves them from having to go through there horrible customer service...like i have said numerous times if they would have just said sorry this happend we really are we will pay shipping back but you pay to ship it here this never would have happened..but no, at first she tried to say i had no idea what the hell i was doing as a installer and then continued to get more and more rude...so im sorry if im offending you and making you made alpine, your a cool guy i consider you a friend and hope something like this does not come between that.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lol logan im not mad this is just my opion thats all it really means nothing i dunno why but i come off like a dick on the fourms even tho its not my intent im not attacking you just trying to show its normal to pay shipping even for me who has had sponsorships from more than a few companies

and im sorry if i came across rude or like a dick

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived