Future Audiopipe users...

As some of you may know i got a partial sponsorship from audiopipe, i got 4 amps and some cool rca's. i didnt get them for free but did get them for a good deal or so i thought. upon receiving my amps i went to hook them up and had troubles with my two new 3000.s, i got feedback from the amps to the subs bad regardless of volume from the HU at 0, or at full tilt, and even with the rca's unplugged. i thought and tried of everything i could think of and even asked for help from friends on what they think it could be. after trying everything and it still not working i put my old 3000.s back in, same wiring, same settings everything and they worked fine no problem at all. i then emailed the lady that handles the sponsorships and told her about the problem and said i need to get them fixed since they sent me 2 bad amps, at first she was helpful and said ok lets see what we can do, she asked me to do some troubleshooting and i did it without a problem and then came back to her and still having the amps not work. after that things started to go downhill, she said that they would replace the amps with new ones no problem but i was responsible for shipping there and back...i know it may not sound like a big deal but im in california they are in florida and these amps are long and not too light. some of you may know but most of you may not, im on disability due to a pretty bad back injury and money is pretty tight lately so a extra 100 bucks to put out in shipping isnt something i wanna do. so i keep talking to her about my options and what not and tell her im not going to pay for shipping, in the contract that i signed it says that if there is a problem with the audiopipe product within the warrenty date audiopipe will replace it with a new product of equal value. i quoted this to her and said it says no where in my contract at all that the consumer is responsible for the shipping there and back and you sent me 2 bad amps and you need to make it right, she then gets very rude and says no matter what you say you will be responsible for shipping and arguing will only prolong the repair. i then suggested possibly i just return all 4 amps and the rca's and just get my money back and lose out on shipping for all the products just to get this over and done with, so she sends me back a email in all caps WE ARE NOT A RETAIL STORE OR OUTLET, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND YOU WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING. and then goes on to tell me i have to still go to shows and show the people about audiopipe products and how they are working just like the contract states, i told her that i would be more than happy to go to shows and show them how big piece of shit there amps are.....im still having problems with this, she is in breach of contract by not following what it says therefor im going to be changing amps to another brand as soon as i can. so basically after all this rambling on i am out a decent chunk of money, have some pretty long big paperweights and have nothing i can do about it, so i would like to give all you a heads up about how horrible there customer service is and how rude the employee's are that work there...im not sure what my options are here, i did file a complaint with the better business bureau and hope that maybe we can get this resolved but as soon as i can afford it ill never run another audiopipe product....i have installed dozens of their amps and have always recommended their products to others and i get shit on and basically stolen from in the end.

end rant/

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so you remember a month ago when you got in an argument with me?

sucks you ended up with shitty amps, maybe next time you will realize there is a reason why I ''hate on'' certain brands

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i like their amps, the 2 older ones i have work flawlessly and have never given me a lick of problems...im sure if the 2 i got would have worked i would have liked them too...im having a real bad problem with the customer service more than anything, they basically took my money from me, sent me non working products and are not holding up their end of the contract at all...if people want to run their amps go for it...while i have ran them i have liked them, but fuck their customer service over and over again

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

sorry to hear OP... good luck with the complaint you filed...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

thanks i hope it works, i mean its not a ton of money and i have the money to pay for shipping there and back but its not the point, you cant breach the contract and not follow up on what you wrote in the damn contract!

i did leave alot of stuff out just more of out conversations and stuff, i kept everything in email so if it came down to it i have documentation of it all

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

They gave you amps for a good deal, they can't completely lose their ass on these amps contract or no contract. Suck it up and pay shipping.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

thats my next step if it does not get solved with the better business bureau....i have to look into some things though, if i go the small claims route i need to find out if i file here where i live do they have to come from florida here or do i have to go over there...i think its them to here but im not sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

They gave you amps for a good deal, they can't completely lose their ass on these amps contract or no contract. Suck it up and pay shipping.

im not expecting them to lose there ass...i know they are not losing alot of money...this wouldnt even be a problem if they would have just sent me amps that work in the first place...its not the point of paying shipping, its the fact that the chick was incredibly rude and a evil slut faced bitch to me about it and the fact it says nothing about it in the contract

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived