Sonic Electronix

I have an audiopipe 1500.1D theres no in between numbers on LPF and SSF. So where do I put it? I currently have SSF half of half way up and LPF half way up. my box is tuned to 27hz so im looking for like 25 SSF and 80 LPF but I cant just guess I want to know. Do I have it right? or should I turn LPF down a bit and turn SSF up a bit? ugh.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

You gots a DMM bro?

Here's how you set your filters:

First of all, unhook your speaker wires from the amp and set the LPF all the way up, and the SSF all the way down.

Hook up the DMM test leads into the speaker terminals and set it to AC volts. Play an 80Hz tone at full tilt. Slowly turn the LPF down until you see the readout on the DMM start to go down. I usually turn it until the DMM goes down about .1-.2 volts under what it read before.

For the SSF play the tone you want that set to, so 25Hz like you said. Play the tone at full tilt then slowly turn it up until the voltage readout on the DMM goes down just like before.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

where can I get these tones? ROE is down.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I have a collection of tones I uploaded. There's a link in my sig. I'm actually working on redoing the first two uploads soon, putting a new fade-in on each track.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

You gots a DMM bro?

Here's how you set your filters:

First of all, unhook your speaker wires from the amp and set the LPF all the way up, and the SSF all the way down.

Hook up the DMM test leads into the speaker terminals and set it to AC volts. Play an 80Hz tone at full tilt. Slowly turn the LPF down until you see the readout on the DMM start to go down. I usually turn it until the DMM goes down about .1-.2 volts under what it read before.

For the SSF play the tone you want that set to, so 25Hz like you said. Play the tone at full tilt then slowly turn it up until the voltage readout on the DMM goes down just like before.

Since he didn't say it, thanks. I didn't know how to do that either :peepwall::pardon:

POTATO!

Archived