THANKS man!!! how do I use those passes??? I'm lost

For those that wanna catch up on Attack on Titan etc..... here are two 48hour guest passes for CrunchyRoll

9WARCEULQTE

YPFASYE8THS

Will have another to give away in a week or so

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Well since the RPPV2 is locked, might as well be more active here........Also will have another guest pass to give away tomorrow

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 5 months later...

BUMP Have a ton of CrunchyRoll Guest passes to give away.....stuff I have been watching/still watching

One Piece(just finished the Punkhazard arc)

Toriko(on Cooking Festival Arc)

HunterxHunter(Getting to the EPIC point of Chimera Ant Arc)

Naruto(still in War)

And some new stuff I started

Kill la Kill

Yowapeda

Log Horizon

Phi Brain

Now on to the Crunchyroll guest passes

7Y96G8BUQJ4

HJAY6GR58GC

EJHKNEJJ7X9

GGTBDNCXLVB

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I watch strictly japanese voice, english sub anime, therefore i usually torrent entire series (direct download is fine, but i prefer torrent), at least until it becomes licensed in america and is on longer available for free download. I usually dont stream it like on crunchyroll, just becuse i usually go on a binge of finding anime that is interesting to me and then I get the series or episodes available and then start watching. So when i tell people i own a lot of anime, it is mostly jap episodes with eng subs. However some animes like yu yu hakusho and dragonball z and animes most of us found through adult swim or toonami, I prefer in english. I have seen roughly 150 anime series and have over 300 anime series (mostly backed up on dvd for others to borrow)

recently caught up on the reboot of hunter x hunter, that is the only anime series i am keeping up on. there are a lot of series that I am in the middle of watching, but I am waiting for them to finish or have a significant amount of episodes available before i start watching again.

so chances are, if you have seen it or heard of it, I probably have it, watched it, or didnt care for it, LOL.

To match my anime addiction,my brother is big on it as well, except he actually buys all of the american dvd releases of the anime, im too poor for that,i have a family and expensive hobbies, LOL

The only way to watch anime is original version with English sub. I get so tired of people saying they love or hate anime and the only anime they see is watered down toonami...that is not real anime, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

when someone quotes the midnight adult swim schedule as the anime they like, you know they dont know anime truly, Lol

I had someone tell me about triggan, pronounced trig gun, after a minute or so, I realized they were talking about trigun and mispronounced the name. How do you mispronounce an anime where the title of it is pronounced for you, LOL

try gun, its pronounced try gun, trigun, LOL

or people that use the english pronunciations in anime and then tell you that you are saying it wrong, when you pronounce it like the japanese anime, LOL

Archived