Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, been looking for some Lv5 subwoofers for some time now, was going to buy brand new but no one seems interested in purchasing my equipment. Basscort, however, said he was willing to trade two Lv 5 18 SPLs for my equipment plus a little cash. While looking up information about the Lv5 SPL, I came across several threads of his, all FOR SALE: Lv5 18 SPLS. They were posted on various forums at various dates. In each thread, he had interest in the subs, then says the same thing in many of them "Damn, they sold quickly."

I feel as if I'm trying to be scammed, and will be contacting him about my concerns tomorrow. Does this seem shady to anyone else? I refuse to be taken for an idiot, I have spent far too long saving for what I have now, and it seems someone would like to take that away from me...

Just getting weird feelings about the deal. He offered to meet up somewhere, but I honestly don't feel like taking the chance and having him call it off the last second, after I've driven several hours to meet him. Has anyone here dealt with this guy? Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I kinda needed to vent, been a rough birthday. Also, no disrespect to Basscort if you are on here/ read this.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...