Sundown Audio

which amp is best...?

ali888

hello to all

>well i was just looking for different amps

>which amp is better,efficient,loud,clean sounding stable upto 0.5ohms?

>could work mostly like 12-14v setups all time ....

>max budget 1200$ binb or used in mint condition...

dc ,dd ,sundown ,lanzar alot of brand are available but wht puts wise choice for all time?

Edited by ali888

@My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!

the only amp thats stable at .5 is the 12k because its .5 per channel, or 1 ohm bridged

if you are talking about just DC amps...

all the DC amps will work on 12-14v setups

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

dc ,dd ,sundown ,lanzar alot of brand are available but wht puts wise choice for all time?

well you posted this in the DC section...

sooo, ill see if i can get it moved to the amp section

*edit

thanks bobby :)

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

it really depends onw hat subs and how good of a electrical you have, lets say you have a DD99z or whatever, that can take 10000kw of abuse, you would need a ton of electrical..

give us some info, car, electrical, subs *if no subs, what do you plan on going with*

what are your goals... with out the basic info, we cant help you, and you will just get fanboy/nuthuggers in here arguing about the shit

Team DC Audio

it really depends onw hat subs and how good of a electrical you have, lets say you have a DD99z or whatever, that can take 10000kw of abuse, you would need a ton of electrical..

give us some info, car, electrical, subs *if no subs, what do you plan on going with*

what are your goals... with out the basic info, we cant help you, and you will just get fanboy/nuthuggers in here arguing about the shit

^^ car honda civic 2003

sub 1x >>dc xl 15 team version

>>>other subs wanna run laters>>>4 type R 12"

stroker 4000rms

i have to run them uptill now

^^

uptill now stock ALT dont know i should need to change with high output ALT as well???

2f cap installed n with big 3 done as well

guide me for electrical update as well wht i do for it?

digital designs does more power per dollar than sundown does and is for low voltage low ohm

sundown likes higher voltage and .5 is pushing it

soundigital can't play under 1ohm

old style atomic and the clones are pretty decent amps but havn't been changed in a long time

new atomic no clue on

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.