Sonic Electronix

Okay Im a build me a box. Anyone want to try to configure a box with me? I have a '97 tahoe. I figure I need atleast 10.5 Cubic feet and I think I have plenty of room for it. Where should I start with external dimensions. It can be a MAX Length 50'', MAx deep 35'' and a MAX tallness of 30'' for it to fit in the back of the tahoe.

Edited by leescotty2001

Yea I think your right david. It is peaking at 60hz

This is daily driving

Those are my max dimensions. I think that totals out to like 26 cubic feet etc. I dont know how to calculate it after I add the port and speaker displacement how many cubic feet I will be at then. That I will need help on. I will also build a box that will fit 4, 15'' woofers as I will ad one later. I hope I am not making this confusing as I am lol.

Edited by leescotty2001

to get port displacement you add it all up just like the box L X W X H= whatever it is divided by 1728 ='s port displacement.

as far as sub displacement goes it should tell you what it is in the specs of the sub now minus what ever it is from the box total after you minus the port displacment