Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

elgin city hall

150 Dexter Ct, Elgin, IL 60120

June 5th starts at 9am

In the past they've done MECA fuse ratings for classes, but meter on the glass sealed up dbdrag style.

You can demo all day at this show with no hassles, come out and have some fun...

Posted

I'll be there. Lookin forward to meeting some of you guys

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I'll be there. Lookin forward to meeting some of you guys

be sure to introduce yourself. DOA guys will be parked in a group like the rest of the teams. Few of them go 30+ cars deep as there's some big clubs out that way...

Posted

The lot itself looks really big. How does the parking work. You just go anywhere the teams aren't? Is there an entry fee? Can't find any info on that. I want to come for demos but I would like a couple people to hear mine and see what they think. All my speakers will be in but I won't have it tuned yet. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Bunch of us are meeting up around 9-9:30 so we can roll in together, so if you plan to go early here's the meeting spot. It's like 5 minutes from the show.

Burger King

165 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL

Posted

Solid turn out today, probably 50-75 cars with around 30 of them doing the sound comp. Cops sucked though, made us shut down the demo's or tickets would be issued.

Kranny was there, not sure if I gave him a demo and still didn't get to hear his car. I'm starting to think he has a couple of fleamarket subs and a pyle amp :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...