texasbred Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 This makes it very tempting to scrap the 12" FiBTL and go with 8's. I can't get over it. Plus I'm a big fan of the car itself too. 2011 Chevy CC Texas Edition 2wd. Currently designing for 4 SA-8's. 2010 Pontiac G6 GT, stock(Fi BL 12" is planned)
TeejayBee Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 ima work on getting vids up of flex this weekend cant believe steve posted it on his fb lol guess ill be in for sotm this comming month
TeejayBee Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 This makes it very tempting to scrap the 12" FiBTL and go with 8's. I can't get over it. Plus I'm a big fan of the car itself too. cant beat vw i love it im a truck guy but the gasmilage cant be beaten unless you get a diesel dont forget guys i have a build log too build log
Guest grim83 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 damn rick as always nice work and score, you never cease to surprise me maybe someone should give you a trunk car and 2 pyle 10s to see what you can really do
finkster Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 nice car. Beefy little guys arent they. (referring to subs) DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
X mackattack X Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Makes sense that it scores that much 4 8's 2 15's have near same amount of cone area but definatly more options with the 8's I wasn't some dd's my self. Very impressive numbers!
TeejayBee Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 what are you talking about ^^ 2 15 is like 352sq" of cone area 4 8's is 200sq" same power, and 15s were in a blazer so had alot more space
fecupe2001 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 what are you talking about ^^ 2 15 is like 352sq" of cone area 4 8's is 200sq" same power, and 15s were in a blazer so had alot more space You don´t know shit, 4x8= 32 and 2x15= 30 , that´s why 4 8´s are louder than 2 15´s more cone area hahahahhahaa I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
TeejayBee Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 funny thing is thats what ric texted me thats why i posted it =] thanks
fecupe2001 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Makes sense that it scores that much 4 8's 2 15's have near same amount of cone area but definatly more options with the 8's I wasn't some dd's my self. Very impressive numbers! Greatest first post EVER!!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.