Lookin for a cheaper 4ch SQ amp

Mainly just looking for responses from people more into SQ. But if you know of an amp let me know anyone.

I'm looking to run my 3 ways active but affordably for now. I will be getting a Audison lrx 4.5 or 4.1 eventually to match my 2.9 but can't budget it for a few months atleast so was seeing if I could do it for now with a less then $200 budget for a amp. I've been looking into JBL, alpine, and some older brands but can't find a lot of options for what I need. The catch? It needs to be able to do a bandpass from 500hz to 4.5khz and a highpass at 4.5khz. So the crossover is the key point I'm looking for since I don't want to buy a good processor at the moment. Here's the only thing I have found so far but I dont know the true sq of the amp since I'm hearing MB isn't as good as it used to be in SQ. And honestly I don't even know if this has the right settings for what I need. Haven. Looked for used and cheap just wanting some options first.

Thanks

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

The uhhhhh....

Older arc cxl

The tweeter will be the easy part.

The 3" is the tricky one.

Id prob run the passive on the 3.

Would make it alot easier/cheaper

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Well then theres something else I'm not sure of because I just don't know how it all works. My 2.9. It has options for the pre out.. But I don't know how they work.

2b479141.jpg

Could I set the amp to lowpass at 500 and use the head unit for the highpass on the mids? If so that would mean I would have my bottom half of bandpass ready and just need a lowpass at 4.5 and high pass at 4.5 right? Or am I wrong

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Yup...could fandangle something like that too.

Try to find a cxl, and ill hunt around

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

:popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 1 month later...

How about a SR4? I found a real Elletromedia dealer in Indiana finally today and I like the price of the sr4. Meaning it's affordable to me lol. Used it at all?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Sr4 i use yes.

Doesnt do bp but does have 10x

Ok amp. Not your lrx though

It's half the price of the lrx so I can live with it til next year if it gets the job done. Has the lowpass and highpass of 4.5k though so I'll just fandangle the bandpass like I mentioned above.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150