Sundown Audio

help me please

oh... i thought it was a different sub okay i see your talking about the coils.. but i would like to have at least 2k watts to each sub

Two D4 HCCAs on an AQ3500.1s would accomplish that.

thats only 1750 not even pushing the rms, would that be fine?

Not giving your sub its RMS is perfectly fine. Truth is, on music, your sub is never seeing a fully constant "X" power amount anyways. But the reason for suggesting the AQ3500.1 is that it is rated for 4,300 watts at 1 ohm.

Meknowswhatimxdoing :lol:

thank you this amp is perfect for two orions now i just need to know how big of an alternator and what batteries to go with this after with big 3 upgrade

Iono if you need that much power man lol not being an ass you seem a little uneducated on the car audios do you even have a good electrical?

ha well no not in my current car but i just got an explorer for graduation, yes im very uneducated in car audio which is why im on this forum ha its cool be an ass if you want..

Hes aint tryin to be an ass man dont worry, a fair few new guys throw themselves in at the deep end and end up blowing subs or amps because they dont know what they`re doin, he was just checking :drinks:

Good luck with the build man

Oh and the aq can put out around 4k at one ohm @ 14.4v, so its more like 2k a piece. edit: damn got ninja`d!

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I'm biased due to performance and what I run, but need to know your vehicle to get an idea.

Mechman for the alternator, largest XS you can fit under the hood to replace the battery and an XS D2700 in the back. D3100 if you're willing to shell out the extra cash for it, it is my favorite 12 volt battery ever.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm biased due to performance and what I run, but need to know your vehicle to get an idea.

Mechman for the alternator, largest XS you can fit under the hood to replace the battery and an XS D2700 in the back. D3100 if you're willing to shell out the extra cash for it, it is my favorite 12 volt battery ever.

if i wanted to run it at 14.4v how would i do that?... and its an 04' ford explorer 6 cylinder and im pretty sure the battery is 14v i just got it last week so not sure about everything

Edited by Michael18045

Didn't even read most of this, crescendo 2k's are $300, crescendo's got the best value in the audio world for good, underrated, clean power. 2 2k's.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

only read part of it and looks like you need to do your electrical upgrades FIRST

listen to team ht XS power bats/mechman alt and all in 1/0 OFC wire

For amp i would go with AQ3500D and two D4 hcca orion subs and build the box to recommended specs (only buy a prefab if you have to especially if your going with 18's on big power you will end up paying for a broken ass box)

And 14.4 is what everyday cars run at when full voltage is present while running. 16v+ costs considerable more and not for daily.