Sonic Electronix

wonder how far u are from me i didnt know the 315 was that big of an area

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

hey im in 315 to where abouts u at im out in lisbon

13658 if that helps im up north so no where near ny city

Utica.I know louis and john brood pretty good.This is my first show and dont really know much about compeating

That cool, I also compete in TNESPL, I live 2 hours west of syracuse,and 30 mins east of buffalo.I know john and lew pretty well also.What class are you in? what do you have for a system?

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

Ny state has no state wide law, its based on each municipality. Where abouts from buffalo 808, I'm in west seneca

Edited by kryptonite

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

hey im in 315 to where abouts u at im out in lisbon

13658 if that helps im up north so no where near ny city

Wow you are super far up north,your almost a canadian. There are TNESPL shows near you all the time.Team Def J puts them on in ogdensburg ,12 miles from you.They have shows in gouverneur ny ,about 40 miles from you. I wish they were that close to me,i usually have to drive atleast 2.5 hours one way.

Member of Team 808

Ny state has no state wide law, its based ok each municipality. Where abouts from buffalo 808, I'm in west seneca

I have a repair shop in the city of buffalo, and i live 30 mins east of buffalo. I compete in TNESPL.

Member of Team 808