looks like a jet making a u turn. What is the date that it was seen? I have a UFO app on my phone lol.. Tells me sightings on dates

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Its deffinantly unidentifiable. And it is flying.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Looks like a plane to me maybe a private jet?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

looks like a jet making a u turn. What is the date that it was seen? I have a UFO app on my phone lol.. Tells me sightings on dates

May 12th @ 8:54PM EST. :santa:

Its deffinantly unidentifiable. And it is flying.

Good boy. :popcorn:<_<

POTATO!

I see 2 events in South Carolina that night

Both were going to or coming from the Ocean, off of Mertyl Beach. But sounds like what is in the video, and an hour later from when you seen it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I see 2 events in South Carolina that night

Both were going to or coming from the Ocean, off of Mertyl Beach. But sounds like what is in the video, and an hour later from when you seen it

Well I was driving, so you can't really hear anything...

POTATO!