Sundown Audio

Short story is they are designed to like small boxes......That is all you need to know LOL.

-1985 Chevy S-10 Longbed -12 Obsidian Audio 12's

-2 Sundown SAZ-4500D's -4th Order Bandpass

-157.1 DB sealed up on the dash (More to come)

Awesome Cmpanies:

-www.obsidiancaraudio.com

- ww.sundownaudio.com

4.5 cubes after displacement with 2 6" aeroports tuned to whatever you want it to. If you give me a freq you want to be tuned to I can tell you how long to make the ports. The 2 6" ports will give you 12.56sqin of port per cuft and should work out great. The 4.5 cubes is a bit on the smaller side of things but should allow your sub to take the 2500d all day long at pretty much full volume unclipped of course with no issues at all. If you were to go much bigger on the enclosure I think you might run into trouble with the sub getting hot over time at high volumes. If this is going into a hatch or a suv I'd see no reason why you won't be able to do 150's out of this setup. Depending on what vehicle too I'd say woofer up and port back or woofer up and port to the driver's side should work out best.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

4.5 cubes after displacement with 2 6" aeroports tuned to whatever you want it to. If you give me a freq you want to be tuned to I can tell you how long to make the ports. The 2 6" ports will give you 12.56sqin of port per cuft and should work out great. The 4.5 cubes is a bit on the smaller side of things but should allow your sub to take the 2500d all day long at pretty much full volume unclipped of course with no issues at all. If you were to go much bigger on the enclosure I think you might run into trouble with the sub getting hot over time at high volumes. If this is going into a hatch or a suv I'd see no reason why you won't be able to do 150's out of this setup. Depending on what vehicle too I'd say woofer up and port back or woofer up and port to the driver's side should work out best.

I want the lows to slam so between 33 or 32hz would be good I'm guessing.

Nightshade is pretty much spot on.

I have a box for two NS18's, 8.25 cubes net. The 18's were on an atomic 7k. Smaller box if you plan on using more than rated RMS

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?