It's more than likely 4chan spamming you with messages. They are know as anonymous (anon) and their motto is mentioned above.

What do you mean by 4chan?

4chan was an anime site/forum kind of thing that over the years developed into a place full of trolls. They pride themselves in online bullying and attempting to ruin the online lives of people. Their is a story about a girl who had her youtube/myspace/facebook spammed to the point where she was traumatized of the internet.

You can usually consider these trolls /b/tards.

Ref: I have fun pissing off these tards.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

If that's an app I definitely want it. Awhile back I got a bunch of texts from random numbers saying absolutely retarded things, but all had my name in it, happened for a week or so about 20-30 a day, then I changed my number.

So I went to the verizon store and they said it's not a number, it's an email. So I guess the actual email is [email protected] or something. Who knows? They said it's an e-mail sending me text's to my phone.... Uh oh..

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

So I went to the verizon store and they said it's not a number, it's an email. So I guess the actual email is [email protected] or something. Who knows? They said it's an e-mail sending me text's to my phone.... Uh oh..

I know how this program works. All it requires from you is an e-mail address and the number of the person you are trying to spam.

it's probably your buddy using an SMS bomber :P

do you know anybody that's a techy/hacker type of person?

I have an sms bomber, it's a hoot to mess with people :rofl:

Edited by MrGeo

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

I know a few people, and I've talked to them already. He actually tried to give me tips to stop em, but maybe he's just "pretending" to help me but he's actually doing it. WHO KNOWS? Well it stopped for now, and if anything else happens, well, we'll just let it be. Unless of course I get like owned by like a sniper that's 200 miles away texting me right now... But what are the chances of that? :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I highly doubt the FBI would contact you like that.... Why try and scare you? They would just show up at your door. They are dealing with bigger things than wasting there time texting someone.. Its deff just one of your friends joking with you.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB