BNIB 4 8in subs Lorentz Audio LRW-SL8

4 Neodymium Magnet Sub 8s, good for SQ. i dont know a whole lot about them, all i know it takes up to 200rms at 8 ohm. they never seen power and the one that is outside the box is the one i took photos with.

here are the specs base on the sheet it came with it

Specifications: • Power handling: 200 watts RMS/400 watts max • VCdia: 2" • Le: 0.85 mH • Impedance: 8 ohms • Re: 6.82 ohms • Frequency range: 35-500 Hz • Fs: 38 Hz • SPL: 91 dB 2.83V/1m • Vas: 0.51 cu. ft. •

Qms: 5.74 • Qes: 0.39 • Qts: 0.37 • Xmax: 7 mm • Dimensions: A: 8-1/4", B: 7-3/8", C: 2-1/2". 8 ohm SVC

im asking 140 shipped a pair. ill only sell it single it i get a buyer for it. 70 each. i only accept paypal. if anyone in the houston area that is interest, ill let it go for 60 a piece.

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

NO TRADES

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

nvm

Edited by carlosg_313

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

BUMP. if someone buys all 4, ill let it go for 240 shipped.

you taking all 4? if not ill take a pair.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.