DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

im tired of waiting and its only been a week :lol: i dont know how people have waited for months...

Shut up........I would worry about your big3 before you get the sub and the box :lol: You have the loudest system at the school as of now :lol: until :peepwall:

Yea and ill be sure to try to wake up sams whole house at 2 in the morning when i get it installed :lol:

Video or lie :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

im tired of waiting and its only been a week :lol: i dont know how people have waited for months...

Shut up........I would worry about your big3 before you get the sub and the box :lol: You have the loudest system at the school as of now :lol: until :peepwall:

Yea and ill be sure to try to wake up sams whole house at 2 in the morning when i get it installed :lol:

Video or lie :D

Your full of :bull::lol:

Scion XD upgrading progress: 20%

Any updates on this? With every passing day I'm getting more and more excited! Going finish my wall tomorrow, get some things ready for my babies arrivals :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.