Sonic Electronix

With clean power and the right install what should two 15" DC LVL3's take?

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

With clean power and the right install what should two 15" DC LVL3's take?

Well they are rated for 600 each so they will take the 1600 watts you have.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

So I can get two LVL 3 15's shipped for $400? who do I contact.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

I got my quotes form CJ18.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

still open for suggestions really leaning towards the 2 15" LVL3's though.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

First off let me say the service Dave from PSI offers is second to none GREAT he's a good guy and hes worked with me every inch of the way, but before I send it out to him I want to confirm. On one coil it reads about 2.2ohm (this is a Dual 2) and on the other coil it just says 1 or open you know like its not doing the loop. This has checked out fine from when I first ran it i checked it well I pulled it out today to put it in the new box I built and checked the coils one read 2ohm the other nothing, sO i took my dads SEARS $400 DMM that works great tried it SAME thing nothing on one good on the other. When I have the subwoofer hooked up through the box it tested around 3.8-4ohm (i was running parallel)

So i'm guessing what happened what the VC or tinsel went and caused the amp to drop into 4ohms which is only 600RMS and I had the amp tuned for 1500RMS (yikes) so my subwoofer was heating up like a bish. All this time it wAS my SUB can ANYONE confirm? The sub souns solid still POINTS and ZERO coil rub, just a little noise under the cone like a tapping maybe the tinsel broke in the cone?

Anyways before I ship it I just wanted to confirm. and on a side not what subwoofer or subwoofers would be best in my jeep cherokee on 1200-1600RMS I dont want another 18' it was much too big for my small jeep I was thinking 2 15" subwoofer or a single 15" that does work.

told u it was that sub bruh.. good luck,,, get u some sa-15s

First off let me say the service Dave from PSI offers is second to none GREAT he's a good guy and hes worked with me every inch of the way, but before I send it out to him I want to confirm. On one coil it reads about 2.2ohm (this is a Dual 2) and on the other coil it just says 1 or open you know like its not doing the loop. This has checked out fine from when I first ran it i checked it well I pulled it out today to put it in the new box I built and checked the coils one read 2ohm the other nothing, sO i took my dads SEARS $400 DMM that works great tried it SAME thing nothing on one good on the other. When I have the subwoofer hooked up through the box it tested around 3.8-4ohm (i was running parallel)

So i'm guessing what happened what the VC or tinsel went and caused the amp to drop into 4ohms which is only 600RMS and I had the amp tuned for 1500RMS (yikes) so my subwoofer was heating up like a bish. All this time it wAS my SUB can ANYONE confirm? The sub souns solid still POINTS and ZERO coil rub, just a little noise under the cone like a tapping maybe the tinsel broke in the cone?

Anyways before I ship it I just wanted to confirm. and on a side not what subwoofer or subwoofers would be best in my jeep cherokee on 1200-1600RMS I dont want another 18' it was much too big for my small jeep I was thinking 2 15" subwoofer or a single 15" that does work.

told u it was that sub bruh.. good luck,,, get u some sa-15s

Haha yeah man good call and uh what do those go for im looking $400 shipped max im unemployed :-/

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Yeah probably not for $400 shipped lol or $450 shipped.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga