Alicia Keys - Falling (Question)

Is it just me or does the hi-hat (I think that's why it is) sound very low quality compared to everything else in the song? Not sure how to describe it, just sounds weird to me. I uploaded it to YT so the audio is damn near CD Quality

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Wow! Yeah, the hi hat sounds like crap!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Good its not just me haha, sucks cuz I love this song. Sounds like its a 96kbps hi-hat haha

It also seems like it turns to better quality for the hook or you just hear it less distinctly?

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah that's weird/disappointing, why would they use a cheap high hat sound effect I don't think it's a real one. Since I have got myself some mids and highs I can now play a song and enjoy the full range. Cheers for bringing up a good song.

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

Check out the whole Songs In A Minor album, I haven't heard it since it first came out in 2001 and it has some great tracks on there. No amp to my RF's but they still sound great, so I've been getting lots of R&B songs.

Check out this song too, this is the regular version....I like the piano arrangement on this version more than the band version but the band version does have a nice break down towards the end

2015 Mazda 6

It sounds better on my Rockfords in the car haha

2015 Mazda 6