Sonic Electronix

Damn you guys are quick! And I thought the xcons were their best. Or did they just come out with zcons. And I definitely wont be running at 16v daily. Do you guys think I can get it all for $1500. I would like a pioneer 5.8 touch. And what about 2 ap1800 and strap em?

I am going to tell you about APs... I ordered a AP1000. put it in played for a minute at 1/4 volume with gain not up at all. maybe 3/8s of the way. It got super hot...

Next day played about 3 minutes on 1/4 volume and it started smoking i do not care about the price tag of APs. you might as well throw that money in a fire pit

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Got the sig. (: I have heard good and bad about them. I wont be chancing it with them i think.

Some people can magically run theirs for hours and others including what i have heard me and "kranny" both went up in smoke with little to no abuse.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

still would do 32-35. that is where it will peak at. any lower you will be playing decaf all day :peepwall:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I've got a 15" D2 Elevation audio Execution rebuilt with a titanium former, 8 layer flatwound copper coils. I had an orion 2500D powerin it without even breaking a sweat. I dont wanna see it go but i need the $, here's me email if you want more info/ pictures

[email protected]

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0