Home Theatre Sub Box - 12" P3 = = Rebuild!

WELLL!!!!

to ya know... BREAK IT IN.. decided to hook it up to my sister's car. it bangs pretty good. off a cheap 1200w sony amp it sounds decent.

I still think the type R's get louder than the P3s..

But yea, its in the sisters car for a while, i got to rummage some places online and do some shopping for crossover and amp. untill then, bump away sista!!

(i'll get pics later if interested)

06 SCION tC

lookin good broseph...ima need to hear this soon

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lookin good broseph...ima need to hear this soon

she says its really loud lol.. she had it today going to class and to work and she said its so much louder than the other one lol.

he mirror keeps going down lol.

i want to see it move, i only hooked it up and stuff didnt get to see it in action really.. so..

If i can i'll get a video but wont be for a while.

06 SCION tC

i will FLAT out admit... this box SUCKS.. either the amp cant push out the lows or this box is horrible.... i should have tried to better tune this thing... maybe i'll build new one... idk...

i want to tune it to 36 Hertz or something close to that.. and maybe a different design or setup.. so any help with new box design, please just tell me now cuz i dont like it!!! lol

06 SCION tC

tune it to around 30hz especially for home theater.

Well see the thing is, i dont think i'm going to fork out some more money for some amps and stuff anytime soon, and i can always buy more wood and build another box, so now, i'm just going to ACTUALLY build a box for my sisters car cuz the sub is in there now and she likes it a lot so i'm going to be nice and let her have it in there for a while..

i'll start up a thread in the Member Builds / Show off... take a look for it "Sister's Rockford P3 Build"

06 SCION tC

Archived