Sundown Audio

Crescendo bc5500 owners

creed9

First of all; there probably aren't that many out yet, so you aren't going to get swamped with responses.

Secondly; there is no real need to wire down that low for daily. Amps are not meant to be ran that low for that long and bad things will happen. There should be no need to wire less that 1 ohm nominal for daily.

Cheapskates that try to push their luck to get every penny out of something usually wind up spending more on repairs than they would on buying one or two good pieces of equipment.

If you want Crescendo and want more power, get two BC3500s.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

First of all; there probably aren't that many out yet, so you aren't going to get swamped with responses.

Secondly; there is no real need to wire down that low for daily. Amps are not meant to be ran that low for that long and bad things will happen. There should be no need to wire less that 1 ohm nominal for daily.

Cheapskates that try to push their luck to get every penny out of something usually wind up spending more on repairs than they would on buying one or two good pieces of equipment.

If you want Crescendo and want more power, get two BC3500s.

What this guy said. I have a dc xl 15 on a aq3500 and running at to ohm is to much for daily. I run my amp at .5 on a burp at comps but I also have the electrical for it. You got to realize that wiring, batteries and alternator are big factors in weather or not you can even run your amp that low and it survive. Isnt this amp supposed to do rated power at 1 ohm anyway? Thats a lot of power for daily.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

.5 should be no problem as long as your electrical is good and thats before rise

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

He knows what hes doing, hes just getting quite a bit of rise out of his setup...

Thats good. I asked a question like that one time and I asked because I literally didnt know what I was doing lol. I have gained alot of knowledge though.

What ever you do I hope your amp survives, I wanted one of those amps so bad but couldnt afford one lol

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

didnt this series just come out? i know Beatbox just got his put its not hooked up yet

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived