2 DC XL 18's on 4k+ 154+ Daily, lots of flex

def same car, hammond i guess was where i saw it. i know it was in that direction

i def remember the loose threaded rod bounding around in your port lol you still had the other box with the port on the top

oh, i didn't even realize....

i wish you guys would introduce yourselves <_<

did even know you where on here :pardon: lem43606 (Aaron) got a demo from before we left and you might of gave him that last push to make his wall

nice!

thanks man

def same car, hammond i guess was where i saw it. i know it was in that direction

i def remember the loose threaded rod bounding around in your port lol you still had the other box with the port on the top

oh, i didn't even realize....

i wish you guys would introduce yourselves <_<

did even know you where on here :pardon: lem43606 (Aaron) got a demo from before we left and you might of gave him that last push to make his wall

no one knows who i am :P

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Whos the girl screaming in the video? :peepwall:

Looks killer man, she aint purty. But shell prolly get there. :good: What kinda car is this?

two of the three guys were the girls screaming.

and it's a 99 mazda protege

Dc Audio

Team Fur

yes devon, you pissed me off and pushed me to start building my wall. seeing the 1 AQ2200 on those little batts and stock alt i was like fuck it mine will handle it just fine!

I didnt know you were on here either until after the show when i was reading through post. i need to get mine metered. it will happen next week at slamology

Edited by lem43606

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

holy shit talk about sunroof flex!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Omg, the sunroof wants to fly.

haha, yeah half of it is completely broken.

yes devon, you pissed me off and pushed me to start building my wall. seeing the 1 AQ2200 on those little batts and stock alt i was like fuck it mine will handle it just fine!

I didnt know you were on here either until after the show when i was reading through post. i need to get mine metered. it will happen next week at slamology

yeah, the video isn't lying by the way. i beat those 2200's down to 9volts and it still slams.

and if you and beatbox happen to see me at slamology, introduce yourselves lol i'm really bad with faces.

holy shit talk about sunroof flex!

yeahhhh it's kind of sickening lol.

Dc Audio

Team Fur