Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

this is kind of a rant....mainly cuz I got laid off last thursday. Sucks because I actually didn't mind my job and working on military trucks. Kind of like contributing to the armed forces without having to sign up; makes ya feel good...but doesn't matter when they lose the contract....

anyway, Ive seen the title of mechanical design engineer alot now...when I was in school, they warned us of this. that is a made up position...meaning it never existed. it started as design engineers, now I guess they graduated to that title. meeting someone with a mechanical, design, and engineering background is very rare. personally, I think its a companies attempt to eliminate positions by combining them. which will eventually bring some companies to there knees in my own opinion. there's a reason why there are designers and engineers.

But unfortunately, I have to play the resume game again. hopefully Ill find something soon. Im getting bored as shit and Ive only been out of work for less than a week. I really don't want to apply for unemployment, but I will if I have too./rant

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...