30 inch Dub Homies on the truck, page 3

Which rims guys, please help  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one guys

• 30 inch Dubs on left side
    • 28 inch Phinos on the right side

I'm seriously considering buying a new body f150 just because I am sick of cutting fenders to fit my wheels. The new body GM vehicles all require heavy cutting if you want to fit a 28 with a decent sized tire. The suburbans/xls/etc arent as bad, but god those 30s fit perfect on that truck. You have no lift or anything? I imagine a little cutting inside the wheel well liner right?

Yeah I just put a bed cover on a 2011 F-150 the other day and the interior on the new ones are sick as hell. As for mine I actually dropped the rear 3 inches to level it out. On the front I had to cut the plastic innner finder well a little and had to cut the pinch weld off and beat it back with a hammer, but you can't tell it if you look really, I painted everything back black under there that was exposed.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember you from Youtube from when you had the JL's. The 30's look awesome in the rear but it just doesn't match up in the front. Those 26's were the same as Steve's right? There's a guy on Youtube with those in 28's on the same style truck, look amazing. It's too bad the tires aren't wider.

Google it

i really like the style of the 28s and still do but the 30 do look nice and on the tires 25s arent that nice if u can get 30s on the rims and still fit em on the truck do it cause i got 25s hit a bump not a big one and not going fast at all and bent my rim. ether way u go they will look good my boy has them style rims(28) with 30s on his lowrider chevy and they look good but they must be knock offs cause they r bentchi b52 i think

Archived