Jump to content

30 inch Dub Homies on the truck, page 3


Which rims guys, please help  

106 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one guys

    • 30 inch Dubs on left side
    • 28 inch Phinos on the right side


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys, i've been debating on rims the past week and Im about sick at the stomach trying to decide which ones to put on my F-150. I bought the 30's first but couldn't get tires for 10 days, so I ordered the 28's with tires so I could go to the show this weekend, but I don't really like the 28's. If I spend this much money I want to like them you know. Both sets are at my shop now just have to get the 30 inch tires, help me out guys and decide for me.

30 inch Dubs on left, 28 inch Phinos on the right

2011-06-08142040.jpg

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

Dubs look way better in my opinion

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

Both r sweet 30's looks easier to clean. I say the 30's but whatever you put on that truck will be sick

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

Posted

30s ftw

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Alpha i took ya for a Backwoods Hillbilly LOL... Nah just playing man i liek the 30's

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

30s for sure, the 28s look kinda tacky. Plus the big spaces between the spokes on the 30s make them look even bigger!

HU: Pioneer Avic Z2

MIDS/HIGHS:Pioneer GM-6400F > Infinity Kappa 6.5"(Front), 6X9(rear)

LOWS: JL Audio 500/1v2 > 12" JL Audio W6v2 D4

Posted

even if both were 28s.. i'd pick the dubs. Design looks cleaner imo.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...