Sonic Electronix

Dude I really appreciate this forreal and your on a phone typing I really do appreciate it man I couldn't find anyone to talk to at all I'm glad I found u guys. Yes thats the stuff Im confused about I need a step by step for dummies. I know a few brands. I know the basics like plug in your power wire run it on the opposite side of the car from the remote wire. I know how to plug everything in the amp. I lack the more intermediate knowledge like Ohms, RMS, I mean Really Really knowing it and Knowing what I have. I mean I dont have an O-Scope. I dont know how to tune a speaker box. I dont know what amp is the best for what sub stuff like that I guess I just need a step by step plan dude that just shows everything.

Dude I really appreciate this forreal and your on a phone typing I really do appreciate it man I couldn't find anyone to talk to at all I'm glad I found u guys. Yes thats the stuff Im confused about I need a step by step for dummies. I know a few brands. I know the basics like plug in your power wire run it on the opposite side of the car from the remote wire. I know how to plug everything in the amp. I lack the more intermediate knowledge like Ohms, RMS, I mean Really Really knowing it and Knowing what I have. I mean I dont have an O-Scope. I dont know how to tune a speaker box. I dont know what amp is the best for what sub stuff like that I guess I just need a step by step plan dude that just shows everything.

Dude I really appreciate this forreal and your on a phone typing Im not typing i haz computer :D I really do appreciate it man I couldn't find anyone to talk to at all I'm glad I found u guys. Yes thats the stuff Im confused about I need a step by step for dummies. I know a few brands.

I know the basics like plug in your power wire run it on the opposite side of the car from the remote wire. :No::lol:You run the remote wire with the power wire.. the remote wire is turn on the amp when the ignition is turned on. You run power away from RCAs... runnning RCAs and POWER together will cause signal noise. But it does not matter where the remote wire goes. Have done it every where no noise

I know how to plug everything in the amp. I lack the more intermediate knowledge like

Ohms, Also known as impedance. If you are just getting started. it may be a confusing. Its hard. For say you have a Single Voice coil woofer that is wanting to hook up to an amp. For say its 4 ohms. Since its only a Single Voice coil (SVC) and hook it up parallel + to + and - to - it will be a final impedance of 4 ohms http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=1&I=41#results... ALTHOUGH if you take a 4 ohm Dual voice coil woofer and wire it in parallel the final impedance would be 2 ohms http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=1&I=42#results. And two Single Voice coil 4 ohms hooked up would be 2 ohms http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=41#results and so on.

ALSO two dual 4 ohms would equal 1 ohm http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42#results

Go to the12volt.com and here to learn more http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know-about-car-audio/

RMS, Continuous power going to a woofer. RMS rating is how much power it can take continously.. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PEAK, only RMS

I mean I dont have an O-Scope. its okay i mean i guess do it by distortion.

I dont know how to tune a speaker box. Its okay with this. Generally your box is tuned to a certain hz which will peak(also known as loudest at that hz) Usually you tune between 32-38hz daily.. If you cant do this get up with RAM_Designs or some people will design you a box for you for a little bit on dollars

I dont know what amp is the best for what sub stuff like that I guess I just need a step by step plan dude that just shows everything.

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

go to my website ,it is can help you My link

What the hell does that help??? Please enlighten

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yeah guys I gotta do my research because The ohms are killing me.... is a 1 Ohm mean louder than a 4 ohm??? I guess does wiring them a certain way make a difference. Do You wire according to what you have or for better sound or what?

Yeah guys I gotta do my research because The ohms are killing me.... is a 1 Ohm mean louder than a 4 ohm??? I guess does wiring them a certain way make a difference. Do You wire according to what you have or for better sound or what?

1 ohm is a higher resistance than 4 ohm... at 1 ohm you will be pulling more power from your amp than at 4 ohms....

EVERY AMP has an OHM stability rating. make sure to check the ohm stability rating if you wire under some amps go into protect. so stay with the stability of the amp although you can wire higher say your amp is 2 ohm stable you can wire above two ohms but not below it.. According to what you wire i wouldnt say better sound just moar power!

Notice this amp http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_32465_RE-Audio-DTS-1000.1.html

You see how 1 ohm puts out more than 4 ohms. Watts wise..

and its stable at 1 ohm Although i wouldnt trust that amp at one ohm :shrug: Just an example!

This is stable at 2 ohms and notice how 2 ohms does more than 4 ohms. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22732_Kenwood-KAC-8105D.html

For your question earlier about class D.. Class D is for efficiency and Class A is for fidelity and of course mono = one channel...

TIP. Even though some monoblocks and single channel amplifiers have 2 seperate terminals of + and -'s so 2 +'s and 2 -'s like the picture below... Although there is two they are still internally connected to its still one channel.

The picture is of a AQ2200 which is a single channel mono amp...

34s3tpg.jpg

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

ok now this is starting to make a lil sense.... Im gon read up on some of this material man and really dig in because I want to understand how this works so I wont make a poor choice in my investment.... I kinda want to make it a project now that will take time and effort so when I am done it will be something im proud of forreal... ima follow up with you guys on thisas im reading through it man.