BURRITO Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 Steve, dont lie your a hard workin mutha f-er! :^ Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
meade916 Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 oh fa sho...had to work hard to overcome some of the stuff i got into (should really say WE got into) I believe its against all odds me AND you are livin life to its fullest right now considering our past.....and our dont-give-a-fuck attitudes we had. I guess i got tired of livin at 651 I street in downtown sac and had some choices to make. Im still no angel but ive calmed down a lot....havin things is much more fun then bein in jail and having nothing All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BURRITO Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 :^ fro show Steve... life is definately on the up and up these days, im so glad our kids will not have to go through 1/2 the shit we went through bro! we have came a long way in the last 17 or so years... livin life is allot better than hating life! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
DVBin916 Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 livin life is allot better than hating life! I live by those words! Mang! Got to live life dont let it live you. -
Pokey Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 tattooed on my back so I never forget it Pain is temporary Pride is forever no matter how hard you fall, you always get back up. no matter how bad you fail, as long as you learned from it. no matter how shitty something turns out, as long as your happy with what you accomplished....that pride will always be with you.....because you did it yourself, not someone doing it for you.
BURRITO Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 "Dont talk about, be about it" Steve Meade 2006 :^ Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 I'm ALL about it man...I've been through a hell of alot for only being 23 and I still keep going with my head held high. I don't let the shits I been through get me down, I've been through too much to let that happen.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.