Ernesto Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 [glow=red,2,300]"Dont talk about, be about it[/glow]" Steve Meade 2006 :^ :^
DVBin916 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 I'm ALL about it man...I've been through a hell of alot for only being 23 and I still keep going with my head held high. I don't let the shits I been through get me down, I've been through too much to let that happen. I'm right there with ya. No mater how hard or how shity the situation gota keep the head up and keep pushin for tomarow! -
AlpineGuy87 Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 i love my job!! I work with dry ice at this dry ice plant. Pretty much sit around and play with dry ice drive a fork lift and relax. The sweet part is my boss is really cool and i get paid more than double min. wage What's your job??? How you pay for your beats?? 06 SCION tC
Coolwazabi Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 i work on 3ds max... pays $100 or so here and there...
mrwigglezdj Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 i do home remodeling for a realtor whom has over 400 rental places in north west fla, im his main guy i choose to work by myself so i can get paid double, why pay 2 people to do what one can do (me) id rather get paid the amount a helper would be paid,...jobs great, i drive about 2-4 hrs a day spend 1-2 hrs at homedepot 3-4 hrs working ....start when i want go home when i want no boss on my ass, he calls me tells me what and where he needs the fix done, and if i feel like it i can stop in to the local home away from home (wired for sound in town ) bs for a hour or two and then go back to work or home...monday thru friday and still bring home an average of 650 a week plus gas reinbursment Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
BURRITO Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 I lift and lower... trucks, jeeps, and SUV's http://www.central4wd.com/ if you live here in SacTown all the custom trucks in front of Future Ford on madison is my work... MONSTER trux with 22's and hella chrome FTW!!! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Tkitt21 Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 I'm an SS at RD ranch(Shit shoveler) I basically shovel poo and do other jobs that deal with farming. get paid $6 an hour get paid every friday with a check so taxes dont get taken out. work about 2hours a day choose when and what hours I want to work ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
cartunez2004 Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 shit i work at amtrak 3rd shift MEO MACHINE EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (10pm-6am) and do maybe 30mins of work a nite and either sleep or fuck around on the computer the rest of the nite its great get paid 21.00 an hour to do nutting. and my boss is the shit he is usually asleep by midnight and sometimes even let me leave early. last week i took off wed. and thurs. (used vacation days) and he clocked me in/out on wed nite so i only had to use one vac. day where u gonna get a job like that lol new toy 97 chevy s10 ext cab bagged 22s system (coming soon ) 4 soundstream t4-15s walled 2 concept 2410 mono amps REFS http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004 http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.