So, I win an auction for $20 and the shipping price was listed was $4.00. But after I win the shipping price goes up to $20. I ask the seller what was up with this and he tells me "Because I wanted more for the item". I told he I will only pay the listed shipping price or not pay at all and he says he will file a case against me if I don't pay. Who is in the wrong? Should I have to pay for that? I was just going to ask for a Cancel Transaction Request from him but I'm sure what to do. Please give your opinions.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

So, I win an auction for $20 and the shipping price was listed was $4.00. But after I win the shipping price goes up to $20. I ask the seller what was up with this and he tells me "Because I wanted more for the item". I told he I will only pay the listed shipping price or not pay at all and he says he will file a case against me if I don't pay. Who is in the wrong? Should I have to pay for that? I was just going to ask for a Cancel Transaction Request from him but I'm sure what to do. Please give your opinions.

I don't know much about eBay's terms of service but imo it sounds like that guys trying to screw you over. You can't raise the price of something after its sold... Shit stick with your story and talk to an ebay employee.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

He can't change pricing, and has to honor the price you wont it at. But.. that being said.. he could just not send it out, even if you pay the "original" price, and then you have the hassle of going through a paypal claim yada yada. Unfortunately, they can't force him to send it, but there could be repercussions to him and his selling abilities by not doing so.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I use ebay alot, what he is doing is against the rules. Go to your ebay control panel and click "resolve a problem" and open a case against him. Ebay will deal with his shady ass.

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Ok good. Luckily I didn't go and pay for it. I felt like something was going to go wrong when no one else bidded on the product. Thanks to all of you!

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

KS 3.5 tweets up front

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

I use ebay alot, what he is doing is against the rules. Go to your ebay control panel and click "resolve a problem" and open a case against him. Ebay will deal with his shady ass.

X's 2. I buy on there a lot, and sellers like that fuck it up. Stick it to him/her.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Yeah, definitely don't pay him. I got fucked over with something similar and I'm out $600 now

That blows! I'm sorry to hear that man. I just don't understand why people would want to do that. I would feel like a big asshole if I did that to someone

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

KS 3.5 tweets up front

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops