Second Skin Audio

Orion HCCA 12.2?

TheNewbie

Yeah i haven't thought about the wiring it's going to take, think it will drain it that much!? Im running my CVX 750RMS without even a cap. Havent' had any problems, although im prob testing my battery and alternators life but i do it on accessories as well. Keep in mind im new to car sterios :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I completely understand dude I'm fairly new as well haha ;) .........I was running a single 18" on 1200 rms, with stock alt and 1 extra batt it was pretty good but adding and extra battery and better wiring helped it alot.....with a single 12 it shouldn't matter a whole lot but it's better to do things properly I guess, whatever you get just make sure you build a decent box as well that will help alot ;)

Honestly, there is so much I can tell you, but I have a feeling you won't listen, since you're stuck on 1 option. So I'm just going to advise you to browse the forums, look at other topics, check out some builds. They WILL help. Thanks.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Honestly, there is so much I can tell you, but I have a feeling you won't listen, since you're stuck on 1 option. So I'm just going to advise you to browse the forums, look at other topics, check out some builds. They WILL help. Thanks.

This.

Archived