BumpinLow Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 sweet pics, take that seahawks bullshit off the poor boy though Cowboys suck bitch :-) This is what my son has to say to you; Nice shirt you got there girly,and dont try to say thats someone else holding him Even if it was me, which it's not...atleast I don't look like a black oscar the grouch :-) Edit; And so you know, that is my son's great grandmother :-)
ChevyBoy Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 looks like hes tryin to smoke a joint AND flick u off haha
AI James Posted October 19, 2006 Author Report Posted October 19, 2006 sweet pics, take that seahawks bullshit off the poor boy though Cowboys suck bitch :-) This is what my son has to say to you; Nice shirt you got there girly,and dont try to say thats someone else holding him Even if it was me, which it's not...atleast I don't look like a black oscar the grouch :-) Edit; And so you know, that is my son's great grandmother :-) least i aint bangin this everynight
BumpinLow Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 sweet pics, take that seahawks bullshit off the poor boy though Cowboys suck bitch :-) This is what my son has to say to you; Nice shirt you got there girly,and dont try to say thats someone else holding him Even if it was me, which it's not...atleast I don't look like a black oscar the grouch :-) Edit; And so you know, that is my son's great grandmother :-) least i aint bangin this everynight Wow, that was just uncalled for. I would kick that bitch in the cooter and use her as my shoe, then walk 10 miles through mud. I see you save that picture though for your jack off material?
Guest SyKo13 Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 ur a beaner and dont have a kid?? shame on u lol Na bro.....Planning on visiting tis lady I known for about 5 months...... She even said if I married her that I would never be hungry, brought my hopes up big time ;D Don't wanna use those 3 words just yet cuz I haven't even gone to see her.... :V
BumpinLow Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 ur a beaner and dont have a kid?? shame on u lol Na bro.....Planning on visiting tis lady I known for about 5 months...... She even said if I married her that I would never be hungry, brought my hopes up big time ;D Don't wanna use those 3 words just yet cuz I haven't even gone to see her.... :V Internet love. Ooooooh the wonders!
AI James Posted October 19, 2006 Author Report Posted October 19, 2006 whats yo girl doin with a brotha Bumpin
BumpinLow Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 whats yo girl doin with a brotha Bumpin Funny you bring Tobias from CA.com into this....when he happens to look....A LOT LIKE YOU!
Guest SyKo13 Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 ur a beaner and dont have a kid?? shame on u lol Na bro.....Planning on visiting tis lady I known for about 5 months...... She even said if I married her that I would never be hungry, brought my hopes up big time ;D Don't wanna use those 3 words just yet cuz I haven't even gone to see her.... :V Internet love. Ooooooh the wonders! She's my sisters best friend........ :-[
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.