Jump to content

The DC audio lvl 5s Civic Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking good glad to see another honda with a system build..

Thanks again man, much appreciated. :drinks:

Looks like I be buying front and rear mugen lips soon btw...maybe some window visors too. Give her an even lower look.

Posted

Pictures as soon as she gets sexier! :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Pictures as soon as she gets sexier! :)

No doubt...getting all this shit painted is gonna be hurt my wallet. Getting the mirrors, sideskirts (including the one non-matching one), door handles, both front and rear lips, and rear bumper painted. Been priced about $800 dollars not including the lips...also probably getting the wiper arms painted to match too. If only money grew on trees, this build would be done by now. And our little secret, the sub may be paid off tomorrow after my paycheck hits the bank account. :woot:

Posted

Woot woot lol, yep if money grew on trees our hobby would be so much easier! :)

Keep us updated!!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Well I just got paid and have been looking for shit to spend money on. Ima pay off the sub most likely and am looking for the next thing to start putting money into the car, besides audio. My list is sadly far too long for my budget so its a slow process. :lol: Front and rear lips may be coming soon.

Also I think im set on a B18C in this car eventually then building it up with internals and boosting it. Or, if I get a higher paying job in the near future, maybe a K20.

:peepwall:

Thoughts? Im bored...and when im bored I spend unnecessary money. Halp meh. 8)

Posted

Since you wanna go K in the future you can just boost the d that should hold you over,I had a buddy running 9 lbs on his stock block and running high 13s at the track..and the lip kit should look good man!

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I need to go check everything out right now and prolly replace my plugs or something. Couldnt get her over 85 on the highway stuck at about 5k RPMs. Checked my oil (just replaced and went full synthetic from standard), belts all seem fine, just didnt check the spark plugs. Air filters a little dirty, but I doubt that would do it. Didnt check fuel filter. Im just not sure what else it would be, which is what got me thinking about the engine swap, especially considering I want to do a manual tranny swap anyways...doing it all together would just make more sense.

Posted

hmm Idk what that could be and yeah it'll be much easier to do the 5spd swap along with the motor thats what I'm doing with my civic also do a full wire tuck.

I am not excited about it, but wire tuck for me too. Thats a pain in the ass from what I hear. Already relocated the battery, now I need to relocate the fuse box somewhere at some point. Im probably going to lose AC for a second alt at some point as well, which adds more wiring. :lol:

Posted

i dont know too much about the honda engines...

im looking for a new car & i do know somebody with a civic hatch & another guy with a junked out integra... :drinks:

(even tho i would rather have a focus zx3 =])

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 911 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...