2001 Saturn Sc2-Rockford Build w/ Full Range 8" Rears!

That sucks bro, but you are right...the important thing is that everyone is ok. Just shitty that it happened when you already have a full plate, I hope things start lookin up for you man....keep ya chin up!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

well, even if you had collision your deductible would prb be 500 or so, its not the end of the world not having it, man that sucks though, i hope you get it rolling soon

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

That sucks bro, but you are right...the important thing is that everyone is ok. Just shitty that it happened when you already have a full plate, I hope things start lookin up for you man....keep ya chin up!

You would not believe how much life has shit on me since I have moved. But you are right, Im just gonna keep on pushing through it man, it will get better. I appreciate it, thanks!

well, even if you had collision your deductible would prb be 500 or so, its not the end of the world not having it, man that sucks though, i hope you get it rolling soon

True, we will see how much the parts run and go from there.

Sorry man, that sucks but really glad everyone is ok.

I agree, thank you.

It's these difficult times that build integrity and character......in ten years you'll look back and just be like fuck it thats life!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

It's these difficult times that build integrity and character......in ten years you'll look back and just be like fuck it thats life!

Agreed!! Plus it shows you who is really there for you. The support my friends and family have given me with the move and everything that has been going on is amazing. Couldnt do it without them.

Hoping to get a house this week though! I think things will turn around soon, plus Im driving the SUV now.....so Ive got something new to start a post about. hahaha

Sorry to hear about your accident but at least your alright and not hurt. This.build is real clean I love the fosgate amps under the seats.and the red sets them off.plus those cars get surprisingly loud with a nice.custom box. I did a install in.the same type of car for.my friend with 2 kicker comp 12s off a Audiopipe 300.2 and its surprisingly loud. He has windshield flex and the whole work....I just ordered 2 DC m2 lvl 2s.for him to replace the comps so he's gonna really hear what loud is soon. Get your car fixed tho it was so clean

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Sorry to hear about your accident but at least your alright and not hurt. This.build is real clean I love the fosgate amps under the seats.and the red sets them off.plus those cars get surprisingly loud with a nice.custom box. I did a install in.the same type of car for.my friend with 2 kicker comp 12s off a Audiopipe 300.2 and its surprisingly loud. He has windshield flex and the whole work....I just ordered 2 DC m2 lvl 2s.for him to replace the comps so he's gonna really hear what loud is soon. Get your car fixed tho it was so clean

Yeah, no-one being hurt was the main thing.

Glad you like the build man, thanks! You are right, they get pretty loud for what you put in there.

You will have to tell me how those DCs sound in there.

And my plan is to get it fixed, then I have a couple new ideas for the sound system. :woot: Im thinking about sticking with the Rockford theme for this car though.

• 1 month later...

I'd say hell yeah on sticking with the Fosgate theme! Sorry about what happened man. But rebuilds are always a good time for upgrade! How are you liking the 4 channel BRT amp? I'm thinking of picking up a couple of those for my build but am not quite sure yet...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Archived