So I live in an area where car audio isn't super huge. everyone has the wal mart special system or the mainstream brands.

So my question is how the hell do I sell my underground equipment and get a reasonable price? Barely anyone around here besides competitors know what DC or audioque is. So to anyone else, it's junk because they don't know what it is.

Anyone have any good selling tips? I need this shit gone.

its pathetic that i'm asking the same price as some people want for their shitty dual 10" sealed explodes with a 800w flea market amp and I can't get any hits but I know some poor sucker will but the other stuff.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

best option would be to let it shine!

demo it, only bad thing is ppl who just get a demo and dont end up buying will know what u have

once you let the buyer hear it, they will either like it or not.

EDIT: another thing would be to get video of it, but and try to get as little of the whole car as you can, then post the video in you for sale ad

Edited by BeatBox

best option would be to let it shine!

demo it, only bad thing is ppl who just get a demo and dont end up buying will know what u have

once you let the buyer hear it, they will either like it or not.

I put willing to demo but still no hits. here is what I'm asking....

an 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 thats about a month into use never beat on in a custom box

aq1200 that is in mint condition

and knu 4g pure OFC

for $450 or best offer.

same here bro i cant seem to sell my 2 kicker cvr's if my life depended on it

kicker is as main stream as it gets..everyone knows what it is..you probably just want an unreasonable amount of money.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

yeah, good deal for someone who knows about it, i see a bunch of shtty as s setups for sale at that same price

for someone who doesnt know sht, it would be too much

but you never know, the right buyer might see it and pick it when u least expect it

sold my 4-12's for $500 a day i was at the car wash, some dude heard it wanted it and payed me $$$$ that same day

yeah, good deal for someone who knows about it, i see a bunch of shtty as s setups for sale at that same price

for someone who doesnt know sht, it would be too much

but you never know, the right buyer might see it and pick it when u least expect it

sold my 4-12's for $500 a day i was at the car wash, some dude heard it wanted it and payed me $$$$ that same day

Maybe I'll get lucky. I think its a damn good deal myself. I'd go as low as 400. I just feel sketchy about giving demos to people if they aren't serious because its a waste of my time and gas.