Do the big 3 all in 1/0 wire and it will boost your car's voltage. When the bass drops it will dip below 14 volts til it charges back up, but your voltage is going to dip regardless. I just did this to my friend's car this past weekend and he gained .6 volts and that took him from 13.5v to 14.1v.

Now if you want 14 volts even after your bass hits then that is a different story.

Just reread your question lol.

To attain a voltage above 14 volts at all times then you need a 14 volt battery instead of a 12 volt battery. I'm not an expert in this area, but I believe that you also need to set your alternator differently so that it charges the new 14 volt battery correctly. I believe that you just use some type of voltage control module to fix it so that your alt charges at 16.8ish volts. I think XS makes one, but I'm not 100% sure.

uh ^ false... 12volt batteries charge from 13-14 volts, there is no 14 volt batteries. keeping good voltage is all about having a high amp alternator and some batteries and the big 3 and also run of 0 gauge and BRAINS

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

there is no 14 volt batteries.

sorry to burst your bubble but...

703-D1400.jpg

i run two of them and theres a lot of people who run more. these batteries have to be charged at 16+ volts preferably at 16.8 like said above

Edited by shazaam

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

okay okay appart from that i was right. i dont have a bubble to burst i know i have alot to learn.

okay okay appart from that i was right. i dont have a bubble to burst i know i have alot to learn.

I don't mean to be rude but since you're admitting this yourself then, I would suggest not giving out information until you are more knowledgeable.

nobody else was giving any input... sooo i said what i knew was right. sorry i dont know ever type of batteries. it takes alot for someone to admit they are wrong and not get all defensive and now im getting bashed for it.. FROWN

nobody else was giving any input... sooo i said what i knew was right. sorry i dont know ever type of batteries. it takes alot for someone to admit they are wrong and not get all defensive and now im getting bashed for it.. FROWN

I am not bashing you. All I suggested was for you to become more knowledgeable before giving out information to other people. By doing so, you will gain more knowledge for yourself and you will have confidence in your posts when you help other people. I also apologize if I made you feel like I was bashing you. :good:

Edited by Kevin