Okay guys in a recent turn of events i have found myself looking into a home survalance system.

Someone has been messing with my jeep (why when its not running properly i have no idea)

But even worse someone is stalking my mom (no jokes or ill kill you too) Leaving notes on her car talking about they know when she goes to work and all this other shit, Right now i have my webcam viewing where the cars are parked and software running to detect motion for the time being.

Capture-10.jpg

Im looking for a little something to have a view of the front of the house, and back of the house. 2 cameras would be fine. Not looking to drop a small fortune either. Just something simple to setup that can record the video straight to my PC.

Any suggestions

not really a helpful question, but what kind of webcam and software are you using? I'd like something like that just to view the front entry way

Edited by 04SDExplorer

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

not really a helpful question, but what kind of webcam are you using? I'd like something like that just to view the front entry way

http://www.amazon.com/HP-KQ246AA-8-0MP-Deluxe-Webcam/dp/B001D8AGA2

Here ya go, Also comes with the software that i showed in the pic. Its works decent, used it when someone was taking shit out of my room lol.

The other day someone took (2) catalytic converters from my BMW. We have camera's pointed straight out but all I could get was that its a gray honda civic from the side.

My advice is to made sure you can get a plate. Every where I turn there seems to be a gray honda civic and its driving me nuts...;)

On parts express get a kit for like 300 it comes with a dvd and 4 indoor outdoor cameras. The dvd has a 500 gig dvd and you can view the cameras online and even from a smart phone. They are really easy to install also

Ill have to look into that but they need to be indoor/outdoor waterproof sense they will prolly be mounted outside

The other day someone took (2) catalytic converters from my BMW. We have camera's pointed straight out but all I could get was that its a gray honda civic from the side.

My advice is to made sure you can get a plate. Every where I turn there seems to be a gray honda civic and its driving me nuts...;)

I just need a clear shot of a face... Its prolly someone in the neighborhood sense they know my moms name, Or someone she knows

i to wanna get a nice setup for the house but whats the best for clrear night video?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

do you have sam's club by you i seen 1 there for like 2and change

yea i do ill have to go look