RAM_Designs Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 This is for Justin Willmon from here. Four DC Sound Lab Level 4 15's will be going in here. Each sealed section is 3.6ft^3, and the ported section is 11.5ft^3 with a 47hz tuning. This is going in the bed of a single cab Dodge 1/2 ton truck. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Hotdog Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 you definitely have some 3d modeling skills. You make it look so easy. Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Re_Silverado Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Very nice man. Ive been lurking around this forum for quite sometime now. I finally decided to register. lol. You have some awesome designs man. Quote
RAM_Designs Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 Thanks guys. My cpu restarted on me and I lost all of my open tabs and designs...thankfully everything was done and I got all the pics I needed. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
RAM_Designs Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 Here's a pic in case you're too lazy to watch the short vid...or just don't want to. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
JustinWillmon Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Thanks for the design man, i will definitely be coming back to you for all my box designs from here on out. Now the fun part starts tomorrow getting this thing built. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.