Sonic Electronix

Never broken anything in, the day I get the subs is normally the hardest I'll play because im so excited lol..never had to recone a sub, and I always run over Rms, maybe I'm just lucky..

*knocks on wood*

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I never said the Kickers got louder....They got lower and just had an overall better sound to them.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well seeing how this thread is still popular haha, i have another question im about to get the 2k amp to 2 lvl3 dc's put about 800 watts each hopefully, i guess the shop will set it till it doesn't distort so i really don't have any say in how many watts goes to each, but all i have to do is bridge the amp right? Since it is a mono amp. And put the amp to a one ohm load?

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Well seeing how this thread is still popular haha, i have another question im about to get the 2k amp to 2 lvl3 dc's put about 800 watts each hopefully, i guess the shop will set it till it doesn't distort so i really don't have any say in how many watts goes to each, but all i have to do is bridge the amp right? Since it is a mono amp. And put the amp to a one ohm load?

You can't bridge a mono amp. There aren't multiple channels to bridge.

Go to the12volt.com and click the subwoofer wiring diagrams, input your sub's configuration, and follow the diagram.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert